Mountain Passport Winter Edition offering 2-for-1 deals
November 30, 2017
Looking for an apres companion?
The Mountain Passport Winter Edition makes its debut this season in mountain towns across Colorado, including Vail.
All Winter Long
For $20, the pocket-sized field guide is full of 2-for-1 craft beverages all winter long in towns such as Vail, Breckenridge, Aspen, Steamboat Springs and more. The winter edition features 27 establishments across 15 mountain towns.
Participating venues include 10th Mountain Whiskey & Spirit Co. in Vail and Gypsum, Craftsman and Crazy Mountain Brewing Co. in Edwards.
For more information and the full list of participating establishments, visit http://www.ThePassportProgram.com.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Tinseltown Talks: Don Collier still living the Western life
- An expert’s guide to skier parking in Vail and Avon
- Actress Gwyneth Paltrow facing lawsuit after Utah skiing accident
- 15 ways to entertain kids while vacationing in Vail
- Actress Rebel Wilson medically rescued from Aspen slopes citing the ‘vibe’