Mountain Passport Winter Edition offering 2-for-1 deals
November 30, 2017
Looking for an apres companion?
The Mountain Passport Winter Edition makes its debut this season in mountain towns across Colorado, including Vail.
All Winter Long
For $20, the pocket-sized field guide is full of 2-for-1 craft beverages all winter long in towns such as Vail, Breckenridge, Aspen, Steamboat Springs and more. The winter edition features 27 establishments across 15 mountain towns.
Participating venues include 10th Mountain Whiskey & Spirit Co. in Vail and Gypsum, Craftsman and Crazy Mountain Brewing Co. in Edwards.
For more information and the full list of participating establishments, visit http://www.ThePassportProgram.com.
Trending In: Entertainment
- An expert’s guide to skier parking in Vail and Avon
- Nathaniel Rateliff & the Night Sweats and Shakey Graves to headline Vail Snow Days
- Full Vail Snow Days lineup announced, with Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats and more
- Vail-themed Monopoly game to feature iconic locales, benefit non-profits
- Where to spend New Year’s Eve in Vail
- Colorado’s mom-and-pop ski areas are slipping away
- I-70 standoff suspect allegedly stabbed ‘good Samaritan’
- Vail Pass Rest Area death ruled a suicide
- Does cannabis cost, or pay? CCU study claims marijuana costs $4.50 for every $1 it generates
- Vail Resorts has sold about 925,000 passes of all kinds for this ski season