Movies in the mountains: Upcoming schedule for Minturn’s drive-in, Beaver Creek’s Movies Under the Stars
'Jurassic Park,' 'Ratatouille,' 'Star Wars' & more
This is no place to be cooped up inside, not even for a movie. Luckily, the Blue Starlite Mini Boutique Drive-In located in Minturn and Beaver Creek’s Movies Under the Stars will be offering some classic film screenings outdoors this summer.
Blue Starlite Mini Boutique Drive-In
- Friday, July 12: “Raiders of the Lost Ark”
- Saturday, July 13: “Back to the Future”/“The Shining”
- Sunday, July 14: “The Goonies”
- Wednesday, July 17: “The Big Lebowski” (hosted by Native Roots)
- Thursday, July 18: “Grease: The Sing Along”
- Saturday, July 20: “The Princess Bride”/“The Shining”
- Thursday, July 25: “Star Wars: A New Hope”
- Friday, July 26: “The Princess Bride”
- Saturday, July 27: “Raiders of the Lost Ark”/“The Shining”
- Thursday, Aug. 1: A Very Grateful Dead Mountaintop Movie Party
- Friday, Aug. 2: “Jurassic Park”
- Saturday, Aug. 3: “Back to the Future”/“The Shining”
- General admission: $8
- Car slot for two people: $27
- Concession package and car slot for two people: $35
- Family plan: $55
- Smores for two: $12
More to know
- Screen: The drive-in uses a 32-foot, high-definition digital projection screen.
- Pick Your Flick: On off nights, Blue Starlite is offering a package where you (and some friends) pick your own movie to be shown on the big screen.
- Times: Gates open for early shows at 7:30 p.m. and at 10:30 p.m. for the late shows.
- Tickets: https://www.bluestarlitedrivein.com/
Beaver Creek’s Movies Under the Stars
- Tuesday, July 9: “Small Foot”
- Tuesday, July 16: “Ratatouille”
- Tuesday, July 23: “Spiderman into the Spiderverse”
- Tuesday, July 30: “The Goonies”
- Tuesday, Aug. 6: “Inside Out”
- Tuesday, Aug. 13: “Monsters Inc.”
More to know
- Screen: Find a seat on the lawn or bring a blanket/chair to Beaver Creek Village’s Centennial Park.
- Times: 7:30 p.m.
Support Local Journalism
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
Just because traditional Thanksgiving plans with family and friends might look different this year doesn’t mean that the food has to suffer as well. Let these Vail Valley restaurants take care of the cooking for…