Nina McLemore releases fall fashion line
September 1, 2017
Fashion designer Nina McLemore has store locations throughout the country, including Vail, and is known for classic designs that are true to the season. Her fall fashion line is available now.
Jackets and pantsuits are key components of the fall trend. Nina McLemore designs translate the menswear trend with a feminine touch and uses only the finest fabrics. There are lambswool herringbones from northern England as well as a fine tropical Merino wool fro pants and jackets that don't wrinkle and are light weight and soft.
For More Information
Nina McLemore's collection is sold in 14 privately owned stores, fine specialty stores and private sales. Visit http://www.Nina McLemore.com to see the collection and more. There is also information about job opportunities online.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area COO Henceroth chimes in on Opening Day
- Loveland man dies in East Vail crash. No one else injured in Sunday evening accident
- Former Vail Valley arts patron Alberto Vilar trying to enjoy what’s left of his life after 10-year prison stint
- Comedians Steve Martin and Martin Short to perform at Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater in Vail
- Feeling trolled, Breckenridge residents want popular, wooden sculpture removed