Nina McLemore releases fall fashion line
September 1, 2017
Fashion designer Nina McLemore has store locations throughout the country, including Vail, and is known for classic designs that are true to the season. Her fall fashion line is available now.
Jackets and pantsuits are key components of the fall trend. Nina McLemore designs translate the menswear trend with a feminine touch and uses only the finest fabrics. There are lambswool herringbones from northern England as well as a fine tropical Merino wool fro pants and jackets that don't wrinkle and are light weight and soft.
For More Information
Nina McLemore's collection is sold in 14 privately owned stores, fine specialty stores and private sales. Visit http://www.Nina McLemore.com to see the collection and more. There is also information about job opportunities online.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Actress Gwyneth Paltrow facing lawsuit after Utah skiing accident
- An expert’s guide to skier parking in Vail and Avon
- Actress Rebel Wilson medically rescued from Aspen slopes citing the ‘vibe’
- Tinseltown Talks: Don Collier still living the Western life
- 15 ways to entertain kids while vacationing in Vail