Nonprofit Learning Series to talk marketing
August 10, 2018
Robin Thompson, executive director of philanthropy and community outreach for Vail Christian High School, will serve as moderator for a discussion on marketing and nonprofit success between Jenn Myers Clark, the new marketing manager for Roundup River Ranch and Scott Robinson, marketing manager for Western Eagle County Metropolitan Recreation District.
Both are seasoned veterans in the branding, marketing and communications field in the Vail Valley.
Seats are limited to 24 people, To RSVP or for more information, call Maren at 970-477-4001.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Catherine Kelley’s murderer pleads guilty to killing Vail Valley woman, says he ‘hates’ what he did
- Riverwalk Theater in Edwards has new owners and is now serving beer, wine
- Pre-dawn fire engulfs Eagle Ranch home as eight engines from around Vail Valley rally to fight blaze
- Negative effects of legal marijuana rising, law enforcement task force study finds
- Utah man arrested near Eagle, suspected of firing pistol from moving vehicle