Nonprofit Learning Series to talk marketing
August 10, 2018
Robin Thompson, executive director of philanthropy and community outreach for Vail Christian High School, will serve as moderator for a discussion on marketing and nonprofit success between Jenn Myers Clark, the new marketing manager for Roundup River Ranch and Scott Robinson, marketing manager for Western Eagle County Metropolitan Recreation District.
Both are seasoned veterans in the branding, marketing and communications field in the Vail Valley.
Seats are limited to 24 people, To RSVP or for more information, call Maren at 970-477-4001.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Vail, Beaver Creek to open early for 2018-19 season
- Forest Service authorizes Golden Peak plan, Vail Mountain’s first expansion since Blue Sky Basin
- Former Denver Broncos quarterback Chad Kelly formally charged with felony trespassing
- Vail’s events funding group praised; 13 new events to be funded in 2019
- Former town of Vail employee charged with soliciting child prostitute in Glenwood Springs