Oak Ridge Boys to Shine the Light at the Vilar Performing Arts Center in Beaver Creek
October 3, 2018
Country Music Hall of Famers The Oak Ridge Boys will shine the light on Christmas on Saturday, Dec. 15, at 7:30 p.m. at the Vilar Performing Arts Center in Beaver Creek.
The first half of the evening will showcase 40 years of chart-topping hits selected from more than 40 albums the group has released.
After the intermission, the stage will be converted into a Colorado-style holiday scene where Duane Allen, Joe Bonsall, William Lee Golden and Richard Sterban backed by The Mighty Oaks Band will perform favorite Christmas standards along with their own Christmas and gospel favorites.
Dozens of country hits
The Oak Ridge Boys have spawned dozens of country hits and a number one pop smash, earned Grammy, Dove, CMA and ACM awards and garnered a host of other industry and fan accolades.
Recommended Stories For You
The group has scored 12 gold, three platinum, and one double platinum album — plus one double platinum single — and has more than a dozen national No. 1 singles and over 30 top ten hits.
The group has sold more than 41 million albums.
Tickets are on sale at the VPAC box office by calling 970-845-8497 or ordering online at http://www.vilarpac.org.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Glenwood Springs rattled by earthquakes early Tuesday morning
- Jury convicts former Lake County undersheriff Fernando Mendoza guilty of aggravated incest
- Can a hashtag make driving Vail Pass more safe during the winter months?
- Colorado’s mom-and-pop ski areas are slipping away
- Obermeyer’s throwback styles make a comeback for 2019