Panel of fiction authors to discuss their work at the Bookworm
August 20, 2018
The annual book club gathering at the The Bookworm of Edwards begins at 6 p.m. on Thursday, Aug. 23, featuring a panel of fiction authors from Denver. Panelists will be speaking about their books, writing process, involvement in book clubs and sharing book recommendations.
Something for everyone
Following the panel, hear from The Bookworm's lead bookseller Karin Barker about her top book club recommendations. The community event is for anyone who is a part of a reading group, someone looking to join a book club or a reader interested in meeting three diverse authors.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Catherine Kelley’s murderer pleads guilty to killing Vail Valley woman, says he ‘hates’ what he did
- Dry weather prompts local, federal officials to put Eagle County back under fire restrictions, Stage 1
- Eagle County knows finding affordable housing solutions never gets easier
- Everybody sing, ‘Sweet Caroline,’ as Battle Mountain volleyball beats Eagle Valley
- Tamra Nottingham Underwood, fourth generation resident, running for council in Avon