Panel of fiction authors to discuss their work at the Bookworm
August 20, 2018
The annual book club gathering at the The Bookworm of Edwards begins at 6 p.m. on Thursday, Aug. 23, featuring a panel of fiction authors from Denver. Panelists will be speaking about their books, writing process, involvement in book clubs and sharing book recommendations.
Something for everyone
Following the panel, hear from The Bookworm's lead bookseller Karin Barker about her top book club recommendations. The community event is for anyone who is a part of a reading group, someone looking to join a book club or a reader interested in meeting three diverse authors.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Obituary: Harald Ernst Fricker, Jan. 13, 1960 – Jan. 8, 2019
- Trap-kill may be only option for Glenwood mountain lions
- Skier who died Sunday at Quandary Peak identified
- Lindsey Vonn finishes 15th in return to World Cup from injury, gets heckled
- Colorado women dominated Sports Illustrated list of fittest athletes in the world