Panel of fiction authors to discuss their work at the Bookworm
August 20, 2018
The annual book club gathering at the The Bookworm of Edwards begins at 6 p.m. on Thursday, Aug. 23, featuring a panel of fiction authors from Denver. Panelists will be speaking about their books, writing process, involvement in book clubs and sharing book recommendations.
Something for everyone
Following the panel, hear from The Bookworm's lead bookseller Karin Barker about her top book club recommendations. The community event is for anyone who is a part of a reading group, someone looking to join a book club or a reader interested in meeting three diverse authors.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Vail, Beaver Creek to open early for 2018-19 season
- Forest Service authorizes Golden Peak plan, Vail Mountain’s first expansion since Blue Sky Basin
- Arson on the mountain: Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were country’s worst eco-terrorist attack
- Vail Valley winter air service includes more flights from several cities
- Jonny Moseley, a ski bum touting a ski rum