Plan your week with these upcoming Vail Valley activities
September 11, 2017
Hump Day is made for Game Night
Loaded Joe's in Avon brings out the games every Wednesday night with specials on pitchers. Visit http://www.LoadedJoes.com for more information.
Buckets & Brews — Fine tune your golf game before winter with Buckets & Brews at the Eagle-Vail Golf Club, taking place Thursday evenings through Sept. 21. The weekly event starts at 5 p.m. with a prize drawing around 6:30. Cost is $10 and includes two beers and a bucket of golf balls.
Explore the final frontier —The Vail Symposium presents two space experts, including the engineer President Barack Obama dubbed the "Mohawk Guy" during NASA's live feed of the Curiosity landing. Tickets start at $25. Visit http://www.VailSyposium.org for more information.
Learn the Science Behind Dry Needling — Walking Mountains Science Center in Avon welcomes Erin Schmitt, physical therapist and trigger point dry needling certified therapist, from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. Visit http://www.WalkingMountains.org for more information.
Oktoberfest comes to Vail Village — Taking place Friday to Sunday, Vail Village Oktoberfest brings authentic Bavarian fun, food, competitions and more to Vail. Visit http://www.VailOktoberfest.com for more information.
Hike to the Mic — An inaugural event taking place all weekend, Hike to the Mic combines music and arts with outdoor activities. Among the performers: Elvis Costello. Visit http://www.BeaverCreek.com for more information.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Entertainment
- Vail Resorts, local business groups announce Merchant Pass options for 2018-19
- Skier captures early season Loveland Pass avalanche on video
- A community battles back: Vail rallies around rebuilding what terrorists destroyed in 1998 fire
- Bear sighting in Avon, video captured in resident’s backyard
- Arson on the mountain: Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were country’s worst eco-terrorist attack