Plan your week with these Vail Valley activities
October 23, 2017
Tuesday, Oct. 24
Have a pint for polio — Vail Rotary Club hosts Pints for Polio at Vail Chophouse from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. to raise awareness and funds for polio vaccines to the public worldwide. Since 1985, Rotary has provided protection for more than 2 billion children in 122 countries.
Wednesday, Oct. 25
Check out Trick or Treat Street Presented by Eagle Ranch merchants, the Eagle Ranch Village Trick or Treat Street beginning at 5 p.m. will feature games, prizes, treats, slime buckets, a thriller dance and more. Visit http://www.EagleOutside.com.
Recommended Stories For You
It's Cocktails & Canvas night Alpine Arts Center leads step-by-step instruction through the evening's project and provides all materials. Wine and beer is available for $5. The event starts at 6:30 p.m. Visit http://www.AlpineArtsCenter.org.
Thursday, Oct. 26
Mariachi vibes come to Vilar Center — Jarabe Mexicano perform at 7:30 p.m. as part of the Underground Sound Series at the Vilar Performing Arts Center. The band is inspired by Latin American popular dance music as well as modern-day mariachi music. Tickets are $28. Visit http://www.VilarPAC.org.
Friday, Oct. 27
Here comes Halloween Celebrations take place across the valley for the haunted holiday. Friday's parties include Bonfire Brewing's Haunted Farm Halloween Party in Eagle at 6 p.m. and the Minturn Saloon's annual Halloween Party themed "The Big Ugly."
Trending In: Entertainment
- Former Vail Valley arts patron Alberto Vilar trying to enjoy what’s left of his life after 10-year prison stint
- Loveland man dies in East Vail crash. No one else injured in Sunday evening accident
- Town of Vail likely to change short-term rental regulations in response to complaints
- Comedians Steve Martin and Martin Short to perform at Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater in Vail
- Full Vail Snow Days lineup announced