Plan your week with these Vail Valley activities
September 25, 2017
Monday, Sept. 25
Celebrate Banned Books Week — The Vail Public Library has a selection of books that have been targeted with removal or restrictions in libraries and schools. The library celebrates access to books and opportunities to explore ideas through Sept. 30.
Tuesday, Sept. 26
Get ready for trivia — Loaded Joe's in Avon and Vail Ale House both host trivia nights on Tuesdays. There are prizes and food specials to go along with trivia. Get your team together.
Recommended Stories For You
Wednesday, Sept. 27
Bike racing season isn't over yet — The Vail Rec District hosts its first of two fall cyclocross races at the Eagle County Fairgrounds. Cost is $20-$25. The after-party follows at The Dusty Boot. Visit http://www.VailRec.com.
Thursday, Sept. 28
Kick Cancer for Kara — The Vail Valley Charitable Fund is hosting a fundraiser for Kara Woods at the Vail Golf Club. The tournament is from 1 to 5 p.m. and a party follows from 5 to 8 p.m. Cost for the tournament is $120. Visit http://www.CoGives.org/KaraWoods.
Friday, Sept. 29
Prepare to eat out — The fifth annual Restaurant Week spans 10 days at establishments in Vail and Beaver Creek featuring $20.17 specials. Visit http://www.DiningAtAltitude.com.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Skier dies after crash at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Trust your gut: Man at center of I-70 stabbing incident warns public
- More than 2,400 petition signatures oppose Berlaimont plan north of Edwards
- Beaver Creek extends hours, opens more terrain Saturday
- Vail Pass upgrades will have to balance needs of motorists, cyclists, wildlife