Quemando returns to Edwards with free, fiery salsa music
August 14, 2018
Hailing from Boulder, Quemando is famous for igniting parties. With a fast and fiery horn section, multiple percussion players, sultry vocalists and lots of hip-shaking all around, it's pretty much impossible to keep your feet planted on the lawn when this 12-piece band rattles the stage.
After all, in Spanish, Quemando translates to "burning" and from Portuguese, it translates to "scorching."
Quemando returns for the free outdoor show on Friday, Aug. 17, after making its debut at Vail Jazz @ The Riverwalk series last season. Vail Jazz @ The Riverwalk has expanded this summer to bring free live music of many varieties to the outdoor amphitheater in Edwards every Friday evening.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Mountain Dew Snow Dance announces lineup, free events at Breckenridge
- New Edwards grab-and-go eatery makes gourmet convenient
- An expert’s guide to skier parking in Vail and Avon
- Cheap ski gear for sale at Colorado Ski & Snowboard Expo this weekend
- Nathaniel Rateliff & the Night Sweats and Shakey Graves to headline Vail Snow Days
- Colorado Parks and Wildlife sends public reminder after sickly mountain lion kitten removed from private home
- Vail’s Shiffrin wins season-opening World Cup slalom by huge margin
- Is the Vail Valley’s good early snow a sign of more powder through the winter?
- Vail Valley Running Club qualifies for nationals again
- Best of Vail 2018 winners (full list)