Quemando returns to Edwards with free, fiery salsa music
August 14, 2018
Hailing from Boulder, Quemando is famous for igniting parties. With a fast and fiery horn section, multiple percussion players, sultry vocalists and lots of hip-shaking all around, it's pretty much impossible to keep your feet planted on the lawn when this 12-piece band rattles the stage.
After all, in Spanish, Quemando translates to "burning" and from Portuguese, it translates to "scorching."
Quemando returns for the free outdoor show on Friday, Aug. 17, after making its debut at Vail Jazz @ The Riverwalk series last season. Vail Jazz @ The Riverwalk has expanded this summer to bring free live music of many varieties to the outdoor amphitheater in Edwards every Friday evening.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Pre-dawn fire engulfs Eagle Ranch home as eight engines from around Vail Valley rally to fight blaze
- Utah man arrested near Eagle, suspected of firing pistol from moving vehicle
- Vail Resorts’ plan to expand Vail Mountain snowmaking draws good response
- Riverwalk Theater in Edwards has new owners and is now serving beer, wine
- Catherine Kelley’s murderer pleads guilty to killing Vail Valley woman, says he ‘hates’ what he did