Restaurants to visit this weekend in the Vail Valley
September 13, 2018
278 Hanson Ranch Road, Vail
Specializing in, you guessed it, crepes, Crespelle has a small menu, but it's got all of the classics. Get your green chili fix with its Desayuno, chow down on the G.N.A.R. (eggs, cheese, hash browns and turkey sausage) or go classic with a Pigs in a Blanket crepe. Wash it all down with one of its custom juices and you've got a complete breakfast.
Rocky Mountain Taco
41290 Highway 6, Avon
Claiming to offer "the world's most best taco," you'll get your food truck fix and have the opportunity to grab a brew from the Vail Valley Brewing Co., which Rocky Mountain Taco sits outside of. Choose between tacos, burritos, quesadillas or tortas with one of their six signature fillings and get your grub on. Perhaps the best part is its extremely reasonable prices.
193 East Gore Creek Drive, Vail
Sweet Basil doesn't have the world's biggest menu, but based on how delicious each dish sounds, limiting your options might make it easier to choose a dish. With a menu ranging from fish to duck to steak, it's all modern American. With appetizers to spare and a 25-page wine list, no one will go hungry (or thirsty) here.
Recommended Stories For You
122 East Meadows Drive, Vail
La Tour recently published a blog post titled "Eat Dessert First," so this one's a no brainer. A French-style bistro, complete with a generous wine list, there's a lot to offer here. With tradition desserts such as creme brulee to a bourbon chocolate mousse cake — and of course ice cream for those more attached to the simpler things — there's certainly something to please the pallet here.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Nathaniel Rateliff & the Night Sweats and Shakey Graves to headline Vail Snow Days
- An expert’s guide to skier parking in Vail and Avon
- Full Vail Snow Days lineup announced, with Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats and more
- Where to spend New Year’s Eve in Vail
- Vail-themed Monopoly game to feature iconic locales, benefit non-profits
- Colorado’s mom-and-pop ski areas are slipping away
- I-70 standoff suspect allegedly stabbed ‘good Samaritan’
- Does cannabis cost, or pay? CCU study claims marijuana costs $4.50 for every $1 it generates
- Winter Park Resort named best ski resort in North America by USA Today
- Obermeyer’s throwback styles make a comeback for 2019