Restaurants to visit this weekend in the Vail Valley
September 18, 2018
Looking for some good eats to celebrate the weekend? We've got you covered, top to bottom, breakfast to dessert.
The Little Diner
616 West Lionshead Circle, Vail
A small breakfast and lunch nook located in Lionshead Village, it has an enormous breakfast menu ranging from crepes to omelets to Mexican-inspired dishes. Belly on up to the modernized 1950s-style bar and get yourself a big plate of stick-to-your-ribs breakfast and a cup o' joe from The Little Diner.
Recommended Stories For You
126 Riverfront Lane, Avon
With traditional pub fare, you can't go wrong here. Its got the basics such as burgers and a Reuben, but you'll also find some unique dishes such as falafel and a variety of flatbread sandwiches. The same goes for the starters menu with dishes such as ricotta crostini. Whether you are looking for something conventional or a bit left field, you'll find something here.
Main St. Grill
97 Main St. #W-101, Edwards
Specializing in American cuisine, you can, of course, find soups and salads, but you'll also find seafood, Cajun dishes, steak, casual fare and more. Additionally, it has an impressive menu of appetizers, leaving nothing out. Kids eat free on Sunday nights, and happy hour occurs daily from 4 to 6 p.m. featuring discounted drinks and munchies.
141 East Meadow Drive #202, Vail
If you want to fulfill your sweet tooth, this is the place. Specializing in baking at over 8,000 feet, everything is made from scratch here. Sit down with one of the cupcake or pastry options and, if you'd like, a beer or bloody mary and enjoy.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Full Vail Snow Days lineup announced, with Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats and more
- Riverwalk at Edwards welcomes new grab-and-go restaurant
- Comedians Steve Martin and Martin Short to perform at Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater in Vail
- Top 5 things to do around the Vail Valley this weekend
- 7 great hikes in and around the Vail Valley
- Arson on the mountain: Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were country’s worst eco-terrorist attack
- Former Vail Valley arts patron Alberto Vilar trying to enjoy what’s left of his life after 10-year prison stint
- Town of Vail likely to change short-term rental regulations in response to complaints
- Aspen girl speaks out in video about alleged rape
- Standoff near Breckenridge between police and armed suspect