Restaurants to visit this weekend in Vail Valley
August 29, 2018
Looking for some good eats to celebrate the weekend? We've got you covered, top to bottom, breakfast to dessert.
Green Elephant Juicery
150 East Beaver Creek Blvd, Avon
For a fresh, refreshing start to your morning, grab a Get Up N Goji smoothie (consisting of banana, coconut water, goji berry, maca and strawberry) and pair it with a breakfast burrito made of entirely organic ingredients to kick start your day.
Also on its menu: cold-press juices, vegan burgers, soups and salads.
Recommended Stories For You
57 Edwards Access Road No. 7, Edwards
Who doesn't love 'za? With over 15 pizza options, there's something to please even the picky, or, turn to the rest of its menu featuring pasta, calzones, sandwiches, soups and salads. If that's not attractive enough, then here's two words for you: garlic knots.
223 Gore Creek Drive, Vail
This joint uses as manly local ingredients as possible to craft their seasonal menu, this time around featuring gnocchi, trout, duck, bison steak and more. According to Eat magazine, Executive Chef Jake Burkhardt strives to find balance in each meal. He'll pair sweet with sour, fat with acid and beyond to make the most well rounded meal possible.
141 East Meadow Drive No.113, Solaris, Vail
Top off your day with food and fun by chomping down on some chocolate cake and … bowling. Featuring a world-class bowling alley in the middle of Solaris, what more can you ask for beyond sweets and strikes?
Want your restaurant to be featured?
Trending In: Entertainment
- Vail Valley entrepreneur launches bikes into a new niche in the e-bike world
- Hardscrabble Ranch plan, and name change options, will be unveiled Wednesday night, Sept. 19
- Accused murderer Jacob White scheduled to plead and be sentenced Friday, Sept. 21, in Catherine Kelley case
- Eagle County Open Space celebrates new motocross park in Gypsum
- Vail Valley boy suffers only minor injuries after colliding with food truck