Sonnenalp honored as number 3 resort in Colorado
October 18, 2018
Conde Nast Traveler has announced the Sonnenalp Hotel in Vail as the No. 3 Best Resort in Colorado.
Recognition of excellence
Nearly 500,000 Conde Nast Traveler readers submitted a recording-breaking number of responses rating their travel experiences to provide a full snapshot of where and how we travel today.
As the longest run hotel family hotel in Vail, the Sonnenalp is a cornerstone of the community, with unique rooms, to a spa experience, to golf with the Rocky Mountains as a backdrop.
The Conde Nast Traveler Readers' Choice Awards are very the longest-running recognition of excellence in the travel industry.
The 2018 Readers' Choice Awards are published exclusively on http://www.cntraveler.com/rca.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Skier who died Sunday at Quandary Peak identified
- Obituary: Harald Ernst Fricker, Jan. 13, 1960 – Jan. 8, 2019
- Mikaela Shiffrin dominates World Cup giant slalom in Italy for 10th win of season
- Chris Anthony: The underwater search for a missing piece of 10th Mountain history
- Colorado women dominated Sports Illustrated list of fittest athletes in the world