Sonnenalp honored as number 3 resort in Colorado
October 18, 2018
Conde Nast Traveler has announced the Sonnenalp Hotel in Vail as the No. 3 Best Resort in Colorado.
Recognition of excellence
Nearly 500,000 Conde Nast Traveler readers submitted a recording-breaking number of responses rating their travel experiences to provide a full snapshot of where and how we travel today.
As the longest run hotel family hotel in Vail, the Sonnenalp is a cornerstone of the community, with unique rooms, to a spa experience, to golf with the Rocky Mountains as a backdrop.
The Conde Nast Traveler Readers' Choice Awards are very the longest-running recognition of excellence in the travel industry.
The 2018 Readers' Choice Awards are published exclusively on http://www.cntraveler.com/rca.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Line cut leads to CenturyLink internet outages; service expected to be restored by 10 p.m. Tuesday
- Vail, Beaver Creek to open early for 2018-19 season
- Best of Vail 2018 winners (full list)
- Arson on the mountain: Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were country’s worst eco-terrorist attack
- Vail Valley winter air service includes more flights from several cities