Taste of Vail tickets on sale for lower prices
October 24, 2018
The Taste of Vail, a food and wine festival that invites dozens of winemakers and owners from all around the world to pour wine and interact with participants, is offering early ticket pricing for the April 2019 event. Food and wine lovers can save on tickets if they purchase tickets now through Dec. 31.
The five-day festival attendees experience signature events designed to showcase iconic locations including the 2018 Debut of Rose, the American Lamb Cook-Off and Apres Ski Tasting, the Mountain Top Tasting and The Grand Tasting as well as seminars, intimate wine pop-ups, dinners and more.
Buy Early and Save
Tickets for all Taste of Vail Events are now on sale at the lowest rate of the season. These prices are available until Monday, Dec. 31. Early pricing are as follows:
Debut of 2018 Rose: $50, in January, the price increases to $59.
American Lamb Cook-Off: $65, in January, the price increases to $85.
Recommended Stories For You
Mountain Top Tasting: $120, in January, the price increases to $150.
The Grand Tasting: $175, in January, the price increases to $220.
Signature Pass: $400 (Includes entry into the four signature events. Not valid for any seminars or winemaker pop-ups), in January, the price increases to $449.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Skier who died Sunday at Quandary Peak identified
- Obituary: Harald Ernst Fricker, Jan. 13, 1960 – Jan. 8, 2019
- Mikaela Shiffrin dominates World Cup giant slalom in Italy for 10th win of season
- Chris Anthony: The underwater search for a missing piece of 10th Mountain history
- Colorado women dominated Sports Illustrated list of fittest athletes in the world