The Grazing Fox provides a twist on the traditional meal (video)
August 7, 2018
Looking for the perfect spread for your next cocktail party, bridal or baby shower or even an outdoor adventure? The Grazing Fox will bring elaborate meat and cheese boards to you wherever you are. Founder and creator of The Grazing Fox, Pamela Davis, believes that a graze is the ultimate way to treat your guests to a healthy and abundant dining experience.
Grazing is gaining in popularity as a way to eat smaller portions of food, such as appetizers, in place of a full-sized meal. It's also a way to snack during the course of the day in place of regular meals.
Davis was doing antipasto platters for friends for years before deciding to turn it into a business. She and her husband, Barry, opened Bol at Solaris in Vail for two years before starting Yellow Belly. Friends encouraged her to start turning her passion for party platters into a business.
"I am so happy that I made the leap to do this. I love my job. I finally learned that having a business by myself is so much more fulfilling," Davis said. "I love people's reactions and I love people's feedback."
No group is too large or too small for The Grazing Fox and Davis loves bringing the grazing adventure to your destination. "We can meet you at the river, a hiking trail or ski run. These platters are perfect for travel," Davis said.
We recently brought a Luxury Fox Box, which is a lovely economic box filled with many of the same items you would find on a table or board, to the Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater and enjoyed grazing on the lawn while watching a performance. Items like honey whipped chevre stuffed peppers, double cream brie, borsellino salami and uncured soppressata tantalized our tasted buds. Other accompaniments included gigante bean and sweet pepper hummus, sun dried plums and rosemary crostini. The variety of flavors and colors satisfied our cravings and were so appealing to the eye.
Recommended Stories For You
Consider grazing at your next event or adventure. For more information, visit http://www.thegrazingfox.com.
Trending In: Entertainment
- From Florida to Vail: Couple’s favorite Vail Valley hikes
- 10 events happening around Vail before Opening Day; Man of the Cliff, Italian family circus & more
- 20 festivals, events in Vail this summer
- Chaplain Obvious – aka Captain Obvious – marries Denver couple at Vail Golf & Nordic Clubhouse
- Family tips for the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Studios Florida
- Vail Valley’s most extravagant outdoor water users facing fines, disconnection
- Woman from out of state dies after fall on Mount Royal in Frisco
- Rash of high-end bike thefts in Summit County might be connected to similar crimes in Vail, Avon
- Gypsum council to consider smaller home, 55-plus community project at meeting Aug. 14
- With 1,080 children competing, 2018 Kids Adventure Games was the biggest yet