‘The High Divide’ tops this week’s best-sellers at The Bookworm of Edwards
Top Books At The Bookworm of Edwards
1. “The High Divide,” by Lin Enger
2. “The Book of Joy: Lasting Happiness in a Changing World,” by His Holiness the Dalai Lama and Archbishop Desmond Tutu, with Douglas Abrams
3. “Underground Railroad,” by Colson Whitehead
4. “The White Guy in the Room,” by Douglas Patton
5. “Eli and Mort’s Epic Adventures,” by Elyssa Pallai and Ken Nager
6. “Freedom Found,” by Warren Miller
7. “Tibetan Peach Pie,” by Tom Robbins
8. “The Vail Hiker,” by Mary Ellen Gilliland
9. “Red Notice,” by Bill Browder
10. “Fates and Furies,” by Lauren Groff
Support Local Journalism
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
Are we seeing more bears because there are more bears on the valley floor, or because we’re all spending more time at home? It could be a bit of both.