The Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch reopens with social distancing guidelines Friday
The Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch will re-open for the summer season on Friday, May 29. All interactions in the hotel will follow Eagle County green-blue-black phase guidelines, adhere to social distancing recommendations as well as administer the Marriot Cleanliness Council requirements on cleaning and safety standards.
Summer offerings at the hotel include:
- The Edge of Wild: Provides $200 resort credit when you stay 3 nights or more.
- Tee up and Wind Down: One or two rounds of golf at Red Sky Ranch Golf Course for overnight guests and valet parking
- Stay Longer, Experience More: Stay three nights and save 15% or stay four nights or more nights and save 20%
- In-Room Camping Experience for the kids: Designed for children ages 5 to 12, Bachelor’s Lil’ Campout package brings the excitement of a camping experience to the comfort of your luxury guest room with a 5’ x 5’ teepee complete with Ritz-Carlton linens and featherbed.
- Dining: WYLD will be open both indoors and on the terrace daily serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. In-room dining will also be available for breakfast and dinner as well as the outdoor Fireside Bar serving the Mountainside Terrace and pool area with food and beverages.
- Spa: The spa will be open for service appointments and retail on Wednesdays – Sundays by appointment.
- Outdoor activities: Tennis, daily guided hikes, golf and the Ritz Kids program are in development and will launch in mid-June.
Support Local Journalism
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
Just because traditional Thanksgiving plans with family and friends might look different this year doesn’t mean that the food has to suffer as well. Let these Vail Valley restaurants take care of the cooking for…