The Sebastian in Vail offers Sunday Funday Brunch
August 5, 2017
VAIL — The Sebastian kicks off its Sunday Funday today with a new brunch featuring unlimited food and drink.
The hotel's Sunday Funday Brunch includes bottomless bloody mary and prosecco bar, all day rose wine service, a charcuterie and cheese bas as well as classic and creative brunch selections.
The Sunday brunch takes place from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. in Leonora, the hotel's restaurant.
The unlimited food menu is $32 per person for adults and $18 for children 12 and younger. The all day rose wine offering is $24 per person.
ABOUT THE MENU
The bloody mary bar includes a variety of mixes, including a selection from 20 different hot sauces, pickled vegetables and olives as well as bacon, shrimp and vegetable skewers to top it off. (Wasabi, ginger and horseradish will also be available.)
Recommended Stories For You
The prosecco bar offers orange juice for mimosas, peach puree for a Bellini and a seasonal Sebastian spritz cocktail.
Brunch food items range from the classic pancakes, omelets and various benedicts to a Colorado peach and ham salad, short rib hash and quinoa pancakes.
Reservations are encouraged. Call The Sebastian at 800-724-6535.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Full Vail Snow Days lineup announced, with Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats and more
- Comedians Steve Martin and Martin Short to perform at Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater in Vail
- Westin celebrates anniversary with Tequila, celebrity guests
- Riverwalk at Edwards welcomes new grab-and-go restaurant
- Top 5 things to do around the Vail Valley this weekend
- Arson on the mountain: Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were country’s worst eco-terrorist attack
- Former Vail Valley arts patron Alberto Vilar trying to enjoy what’s left of his life after 10-year prison stint
- Town of Vail likely to change short-term rental regulations in response to complaints
- Aspen girl speaks out in video about alleged rape
- Standoff near Breckenridge between police and armed suspect