Vail Athletic Club and Two Arrows Coffee Co. to host Ashtanga yoga practice and coffee social
August 21, 2018
The Vail Athletic Club and Vail's new Two Arrows Coffee Co. are teaming up to host a special ashtanga yoga practice and coffee social on Monday, Sept. 3.
This event is designed to celebrate the practice of yoga in the Vail Valley and the community that develops around it.
Lindsea Stowe, the proprietor of Two Arrows Coffee and a yoga instructor at the Vail Athletic Club, is equally passionate about coffee and yoga.
She will lead an energetic ashtanga yoga practice at the Vail Athletic Club from 10 to 11:30 a.m. for $15.
Following the yoga session, a coffee social will take place at the Wall Street coffee shop for discounted beverages.
Recommended Stories For You
"I have always loved the structure of the ashtanga practice and am excited to flow through the methodically choreographed series," Stowe said. "I created Two Arrows with this sort of community gathering in mind and could not be more excited to host my yogi friends."
Trending In: Entertainment
- Forest Service authorizes Golden Peak plan, Vail Mountain’s first expansion since Blue Sky Basin
- Vail, Beaver Creek to open early for 2018-19 season
- Former Denver Broncos quarterback Chad Kelly formally charged with felony trespassing
- Vail’s events funding group praised; 13 new events to be funded in 2019
- Former town of Vail employee charged with soliciting child prostitute in Glenwood Springs