Vail Athletic Club and Two Arrows Coffee Co. to host Ashtanga yoga practice and coffee social
August 21, 2018
The Vail Athletic Club and Vail's new Two Arrows Coffee Co. are teaming up to host a special ashtanga yoga practice and coffee social on Monday, Sept. 3.
This event is designed to celebrate the practice of yoga in the Vail Valley and the community that develops around it.
Lindsea Stowe, the proprietor of Two Arrows Coffee and a yoga instructor at the Vail Athletic Club, is equally passionate about coffee and yoga.
She will lead an energetic ashtanga yoga practice at the Vail Athletic Club from 10 to 11:30 a.m. for $15.
Following the yoga session, a coffee social will take place at the Wall Street coffee shop for discounted beverages.
Recommended Stories For You
"I have always loved the structure of the ashtanga practice and am excited to flow through the methodically choreographed series," Stowe said. "I created Two Arrows with this sort of community gathering in mind and could not be more excited to host my yogi friends."
Trending In: Entertainment
- Skier who died Sunday at Quandary Peak identified
- Obituary: Harald Ernst Fricker, Jan. 13, 1960 – Jan. 8, 2019
- Colorado women dominated Sports Illustrated list of fittest athletes in the world
- Chris Anthony: The underwater search for a missing piece of 10th Mountain history
- Vail’s Lindsey Vonn full speed ahead in return to slopes