The Westin marking 10th anniversary with community celebration
October 5, 2018
The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa is celebrating its 10th anniversary with a party on Friday, Oct. 12, from 5 to 10 p.m.
Open to the public, the party will feature live music as well as specials on food and drinks.
Boxing legend Oscar De La Hoya will be joining the festivities to help to launch the new Casa Mexico tequila here in Colorado. A small batch, premium tequila company, Casa Mexico is made from 100 percent blue agave and produced in the red volcanic soil of Arandas, the highlands of Jalisco, Mexico. Casa Mexico will be pouring special cocktails at the party.
Other special guests will include professional skier Chris Anthony and Trista Sutter, the star of the first season of "The Bachelorette."
The 10th anniversary celebration is free for guests who RSVP online before Thursday, Oct. 11. To RSVP, visit westinriverfront.eventbrite.com.
Tickets will be available at the door for $10 each, with all proceeds from the door ticket sales benefiting Chris Anthony's The Youth Project.
Recommended Stories For You
For more information, please visit http://www.westinriverfront.com or call 970-790-2000.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Arson on the mountain: Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were country’s worst eco-terrorist attack
- Vail Resorts, local business groups announce Merchant Pass options for 2018-19
- Skier captures early season Loveland Pass avalanche on video
- Bear sighting in Avon, video captured in resident’s backyard
- A community battles back: Vail rallies around rebuilding what terrorists destroyed in 1998 fire