Upcoming live music in the Vail Valley
October 10, 2018
Live and local music has always been a major part of the culture here in the Vail Valley, here are the places you can find it this weekend:
Friday, Oct. 12
Nick Steingart, a local artist that plays a mix of bluegrass, reggae, rock, country, indie and blues, will play at Ein Prosit in Beaver Creek from 7 to 10 p.m. Steigart describes himself as a "reggaebilly soulgrass musician."
John Dunn, described as an Americana musician will play King's Club from 8 to 10 p.m. While Dunn's music is largely referred to as Americana, he's also known for occasionally diving into jazz standards among other genres.
Singer-songwriter with a self-described "blue-collar" approach to making music, Dave Tucker will play at Red Lion at 7:30 p.m.
Saturday, Oct. 13
Recommended Stories For You
Jazz pianist and singer Kathy Morrow will play Splendido at the Chateau at 7 p.m. Morrow's songs range from Sinatra classics to rock 'n' roll to rhythm and blues and far beyond.
Jessica Shafer and Friends will grace the stage at Ein Prosit from 7 to 10 p.m. The band is fairly new, and its repertoire contains songs from classic rock to blues and country.
Kevin Danzig & the Buzzdrivers will play King's Club from 8 to 10 p.m. This band's music is played on rock, Americana, folk and singer-songwriter radio stations.
The Drunken Hearts will play at the Man of the Cliff event. Its performance of "electrifying Americana rock" will begin at 5 p.m.
BBQ Mike and Friends is a band led by BBQ Mike, with the rest of the band members constantly rotating. The band plays at the Vail Tasting Room from 7 to 9 p.m.
Rebirth Brass Band will play at Man of the Cliff beginning at 7 p.m. Described by Flea of the Red Hot Chili Peppers as "unbelievable, hard as hell, free as a ray of light," the band is a Grammy-winning New Orleans-style brass group.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Full Vail Snow Days lineup announced, with Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats and more
- Riverwalk at Edwards welcomes new grab-and-go restaurant
- Comedians Steve Martin and Martin Short to perform at Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater in Vail
- Top 5 things to do around the Vail Valley this weekend
- 7 great hikes in and around the Vail Valley
- Arson on the mountain: Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were country’s worst eco-terrorist attack
- Standoff near Breckenridge between police and armed suspect
- Fire is burning north of Dotsero, near Sweetwater resort
- Aspen girl speaks out in video about alleged rape
- Hahnewald barn’s proposed first move would cost $390K, take up 12 parking spaces in downtown Avon