Vail Athletic Club holding Global Mala Celebration at Solaris
September 18, 2018
In honor of the International Day of Peace, the Vail Athletic Club is offering a free global mala celebration, a sacred garland of 108 prayer beads, led by certified yoga instructor Janet Casson on Saturday, Sept. 22, from 9 to 11 a.m. on the lawn at Solaris Plaza.
The event is dedicated to peace for ourselves, our community and our world through 108 sun salutations.
Free and open to the public, yoga practitioners of all skill levels are welcome and asked to bring their own yoga mat.
"This is a global gathering for unifying consciousness and action through yoga," said Casson. "I invite the entire Vail Valley yoga community to join us in celebrating this important international moment."
For more information, visit http://www.vailathleticclub.com.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area COO Henceroth chimes in on Opening Day
- Loveland man dies in East Vail crash. No one else injured in Sunday evening accident
- Former Vail Valley arts patron Alberto Vilar trying to enjoy what’s left of his life after 10-year prison stint
- Town of Vail likely to change short-term rental regulations in response to complaints
- Comedians Steve Martin and Martin Short to perform at Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater in Vail