Vail Athletic Club holding Global Mala Celebration at Solaris
September 18, 2018
In honor of the International Day of Peace, the Vail Athletic Club is offering a free global mala celebration, a sacred garland of 108 prayer beads, led by certified yoga instructor Janet Casson on Saturday, Sept. 22, from 9 to 11 a.m. on the lawn at Solaris Plaza.
The event is dedicated to peace for ourselves, our community and our world through 108 sun salutations.
Free and open to the public, yoga practitioners of all skill levels are welcome and asked to bring their own yoga mat.
"This is a global gathering for unifying consciousness and action through yoga," said Casson. "I invite the entire Vail Valley yoga community to join us in celebrating this important international moment."
For more information, visit http://www.vailathleticclub.com.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Russian spammers the likely source of fake email bomb threats, IT experts say
- Vail Resorts stock took epic tumble Friday
- Jury convicts former Lake County undersheriff Fernando Mendoza guilty of aggravated incest
- Glenwood Springs rattled by earthquakes early Tuesday morning
- Was that comment about ‘peasants’ riding the bus intended to be funny? (letter)