Vail-Beaver Creek Restaurant Week to return
August 15, 2018
VAIL — The $20.18 Vail-Beaver Creek Restaurant Week is back for a sixth year. This year will continue to engage those both living locally and those exploring Vail Valley the week of Sept. 28 to Oct. 7.
The event, hosted by the Vail Chamber and Business Association, will offer food specials and scenic views accompanied by lodging opportunities. For $20.18, guests will be given the opportunity to choose dishes from a diverse menu at a variety of restaurants. Bottles of wine will also be offered for $20.18.
"This event has gained much momentum over the past six years and we see local and regional guests returning year after year to take advantage of the amazing specials our restaurants and lodges provide," said Alison Wadey, the executive director of the Vail Chamber & Business association. "Both Beaver Creek and Vail have world-class restaurants and it is truly a treat to enjoy the specials they are offering during Restaurant Week.
For more information on $20.18 Vail-Beaver Creek Restaurant Week, register your restaurant or lodging with the event or to view the list of participants and their offered specials, please visit http://www.vailchamber.org.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Catherine Kelley’s murderer pleads guilty to killing Vail Valley woman, says he ‘hates’ what he did
- Riverwalk Theater in Edwards has new owners and is now serving beer, wine
- Negative effects of legal marijuana rising, law enforcement task force study finds
- Utah man arrested near Eagle, suspected of firing pistol from moving vehicle
- Vail Resorts’ plan to expand Vail Mountain snowmaking draws good response