Vail Mountain’s Game Creek Restaurant earns Forbes Travel Four- Star Award
March 15, 2018
VAIL — Vail Mountain's Game Creek Restaurant has earned a Four-Star Award with Forbes Travel Guide. Game Creek is among only three other Colorado restaurants and the only on-mountain dining experience to earn a Four-Star rating.
"The Forbes Four-Star rating is a tremendous accomplishment for Game Creek," said Eric Pottorff, senior director of Vail Mountain Dining. "The award is a reflection of the world-class guest service and dining experience that the team at Game Creek delivers every evening to Vail Mountain's guests."
The rating is evaluated based on up to 900 criteria, including facility and service. A Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star award recognizes exceptional properties that offer high levels of service and quality of facility to match.
Located in Vail's scenic Game Creek Bowl, this European-style chalet is a short ride up the Eagle Bahn Gondola to Eagle's Nest, where you will be taken by Sno-Cat through the woods to the restaurant. The setting is matched with a gourmet, multi-course meal and an award-winning wine list.
For more information, go to http://www.Vail.com.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Vail Valley entrepreneur launches bikes into a new niche in the e-bike world
- Hardscrabble Ranch plan, and name change options, will be unveiled Wednesday night, Sept. 19
- Accused murderer Jacob White scheduled to plead and be sentenced Friday, Sept. 21, in Catherine Kelley case
- Eagle County Open Space celebrates new motocross park in Gypsum
- Vail Valley boy suffers only minor injuries after colliding with food truck