Vail Summer Bluegrass returning with River Whyless, Horseshoes & Hand Grenades and more
March 6, 2018
VAIL — The Vail Summer Bluegrass Series celebrates five years at the Arrabelle at Vail Square beginning June 27. Adjacent to the Eagle Bahn Gondola, Vail Bluegrass is set in scenic Lionshead Village.
The four-week series will play home to headliners River Whyless (June 27), Horseshoes & Hand Grenades (July 4), Tyler Childers (July 11) and the Everyone Orchestra (July 18).
In addition to headlining talent, Vail Bluegrass will see local and regional bands take the stage including Buffalo Commons (June 27), Boot Gun, Chain Station and the Drunken Hearts (July 4), Hardscrabble (July 11) and Liver Down the River (July 18).
Rain or shine
All shows with the exception of Wednesday, July 4, will be from 6 to 9 p.m., rain or shine and are free to attend. July 4 will feature free entertainment all day and will begin immediately following the annual town of Vail Independence Day parade, concluding just shy of the holiday fireworks event.
For 2018 and beyond, Vail Bluegrass will focus on educating its patrons on the benefits of using reusable goods and local efforts being made toward Gore Creek restoration. Patrons can expect hands-on interaction with the town of Vail representatives and key partners at each of the four events.
Recommended Stories For You
For more information on the Vail Summer Bluegrass Series, visit http://www.vailbluegrass.com.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Vail Valley entrepreneur launches bikes into a new niche in the e-bike world
- Hardscrabble Ranch plan, and name change options, will be unveiled Wednesday night, Sept. 19
- Accused murderer Jacob White scheduled to plead and be sentenced Friday, Sept. 21, in Catherine Kelley case
- Eagle County Open Space celebrates new motocross park in Gypsum
- Vail Valley boy suffers only minor injuries after colliding with food truck