WATCH: Vail Valley beer pairs well with Girl Scout Cookies
Having trouble viewing the video? Click here.
Girl Scout Cookies are the flavor of the season, so Vail Daily’s Tricia Swenson, Casey Russell and Sean Naylor found some local beers to help wash them down. Here’s what they came up with:
- Girl Scout S’mores with Demshitz Brown Ale from Bonfire
- Do-si-dos with Pete’s Stash from Vail Brewing Co.
- Thin Mints with Fire it up! from 7 Hermits Brewing
- Tagalongs with Peanut Butter Porter from Bonfire
- Toffee-tastic with Ja-Pow Toasted Rice Kolsch from Vail Brewing Co.
- Trefoils with 8150 Tropical Ale from 7 Hermits Brewing
- Lemon-ups with Grapephruit Kettle Sour IPA from Bonfire
- Samoas with Stalin’s Krutch Russian Imperial from 7 Hermits AND Late Checkout Coconut Porter from Vail Brewing Co.
Support Local Journalism
Readers around Vail, Beaver Creek and Eagle Valley make the Vail Daily’s work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.
Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.
Each donation will be used exclusively for the development and creation of increased news coverage.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
There are plenty more that we didn’t include, so start researching.