Vail Valley Escape Room adding 3 new rooms in Vail Village
November 7, 2018
Vail Valley Escape Room opened just over a year ago in Avon, but its already gearing up for an expansion into Vail Village.
With three rooms set up in Avon, Vail Valley Escape Room will open three more rooms — one at a time — in the Gateway Building in Vail Village, right next to Vintage.
The first of the rooms is set to open on Friday, Nov. 16, and will be Christmas-themed, and dubbed "Operation: No More Naughty List." In the challenge, guests will have one hour to escape Santa's workshop and wipe their names from the naughty list before the elves return.
The Christmas adventure will last until early January. Future adventures are being kept under wraps for now.
Co-owner and operator Zach Brandiff notes that Vail Valley Escape Room provides unique entertainment in the valley, meaning that the expansion comes as no surprise to them.
Recommended Stories For You
"We're an activity that's indoors, family friendly and emphasizes memorable experiences," Brandiff said. "It seems that our coming to Vail Village was inevitable to help add to Vail's already amazing amenities as a ski resort and activity center."
The rooms in Avon are currently themed "Save the Mountain!," "Marble Mountain Mystery" and "Rocky Mountain Meltdown." Reservations for groups of one to 10 can be made online at http://www.vailvalleyescape room.com.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Line cut leads to CenturyLink internet outages; service expected to be restored by 10 p.m. Tuesday
- Vail, Beaver Creek to open early for 2018-19 season
- Arson on the mountain: Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were country’s worst eco-terrorist attack
- Vail Valley winter air service includes more flights from several cities
- Large climbing gym opens in Eagle County