Vail Valley Escape Room adds second adventure — Marble Mountain Mystery
September 15, 2017
AVON — The Vail Valley Escape Room has added another adventure at its location in Avon. In addition to the old ski shop-themed escape room is now the Marble Mountain Mystery room.
Returning guests receive $10 off the new room with an online discount code.
Vail Valley Escape Room's newest adventures puts teams of two to eight people together for 60 minutes to solve the mystery and escape the room. No special knowledge of the stories or the room is needed, and the game is designed for intense cooperation and teamwork for people of all ages.
Vail Valley Escape Room is located above Beaver Liquors in Avon. Both of the escape rooms feature Colorado themes.
The story goes like this: Henry Beaver, owner of a treasured ski resort, recently passed away, leaving the future of the mountain uncertain. His two sons are fighting over the ski hill — Bobby wants to shut it down to mine for gold, and Billy wants to keep it open to continue living the ski bum life. In Henry's old ski shop is a will that gives Billy the mountain. The fate of the ski mountain is in your hands, but find it within an hour before the guard comes by on his routine checks.
Recommended Stories For You
"That was based mostly off of my background here," co-owner Zach Brandiff said. "I started off working in ski shops five years ago when I first came here."
The new room, Marble Mountain Mystery, also focuses on Colorado's unique history. Many years ago, as the story goes, a treasure was lost on Marble Mountain, a treasure worth a fine penny — if anyone could find it. Immerse yourself in this adventure with the task of finding the missing goldmine.
For more information on the adventures, visit http://www.VailValley EscapeRoom.com.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Man of the Cliff celebrates 10 years Oct. 13-14, here’s a look back at the event’s beginning in 2009
- Halloween event roundup
- 6 places to purchase marijuana near Vail
- Top 5 things to do around the Vail Valley this weekend
- The Movie Guru: Chris Hemsworth, Jon Hamm not enough to save ‘Bad Times at the El Royale’
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area COO Henceroth chimes in on Opening Day
- Feeling trolled, Breckenridge residents want popular, wooden sculpture removed
- Colorado ski season kicks off at Wolf Creek Ski Area
- “Kavanaugh, get used to it”: Breckenridge bartender gets stiffed — with a message
- Ski.com and Epic Pass are accepting applications for the dream ski job