Volunteers sought to advocate for children in local court systems
March 26, 2018
CASA of the Continental Divide is seeking new volunteers to advocate for children in the court system in Summit, Eagle, Lake and Clear Creek counties. You can make a huge difference in the life a child or teenager who needs individual support in what can often be a difficult and confusing journey for young ones. The next training begins Tuesday, April 3, in Dillon. For more information or to sign up to make a difference, visit the CASA of the Continental Divide website at http://www.mtncasa.org or call 970-513-9390.
Trending In: Entertainment
- New Edwards grab-and-go eatery makes gourmet convenient
- Mountain Dew Snow Dance announces lineup, free events at Breckenridge
- Cheap ski gear for sale at Colorado Ski & Snowboard Expo this weekend
- An expert’s guide to skier parking in Vail and Avon
- Nathaniel Rateliff & the Night Sweats and Shakey Graves to headline Vail Snow Days
- Colorado Parks and Wildlife sends public reminder after sickly mountain lion kitten removed from private home
- Woman found in Vail Dumpster requests exclusion of police testimony from trial, scheduled for February
- Best of Vail 2018 winners (full list)
- Is the Vail Valley’s good early snow a sign of more powder through the winter?
- Vail’s Shiffrin wins season-opening World Cup slalom by huge margin