Where to stay in Vail: Fall special at the Four Seasons
October 3, 2018
Vail and the surrounding communities are well-known as traveling hotspots, but where should you stay? There are a great deal of hotels in the Vail Valley, one of which is the Four Seasons Resort and Residences Vail, here’s their fall specials:
Complimentary to all guests on a first-come-first-serve basis, guests of the resort are encouraged to take a 2019 Cabriolet out for a spin in the fall colors.
Reduced spa prices
Recommended Stories For You
Through Wednesday, Nov. 14, receive $66 off 50-minute massages (normally priced at
$195, now only $129) and 25 percent off of body, nail and hair treatments.
Flame dinner for two
Back by popular demand, two can dine at Flame restaurant for $81.50. Reservations can be made at 970-477-8650.
Happy hour at The Remedy Bar
Happening daily from 4 to 6 p.m., enjoy half off draft beers and $6 glasses of featured wine.
Between Sunday, Oct. 14 and Tuesday, Nov. 20, take a vacation at home with room rates starting at $155 with a $50 resort credit for two nights or stay one night for $195 and receive the same credit. The offer is only valid for those living in Eagle, Summit, Pitkin and Garfield counties
On November 22, Flame will offer a Thanksgiving meal for $110 per adult and $35 per child. Reservations can be made at 970-477-8650. Thanksgiving To Go will also allow people to pick up Thanksgiving dinner to0go for $275, serving four to six people. $35 from each Thanksgiving To Go order will be donated to Salvation Army. Orders can be placed at 970-477-8220.
Cut for a Cure
With proceeds going to survival patients at Shaw Cancer Center, the resort’s barbershop will offer $20 haircuts for men and $40 cuts for women on Wednesday, Oct. 17.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Nathaniel Rateliff & the Night Sweats and Shakey Graves to headline Vail Snow Days
- An expert’s guide to skier parking in Vail and Avon
- Full Vail Snow Days lineup announced, with Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats and more
- Where to spend New Year’s Eve in Vail
- Vail-themed Monopoly game to feature iconic locales, benefit non-profits
- Colorado’s mom-and-pop ski areas are slipping away
- I-70 standoff suspect allegedly stabbed ‘good Samaritan’
- Does cannabis cost, or pay? CCU study claims marijuana costs $4.50 for every $1 it generates
- Winter Park Resort named best ski resort in North America by USA Today
- Obermeyer’s throwback styles make a comeback for 2019