Whistle Pig Vail not done yet: Bon Iver coming to Ford Amphitheater Labor Day Weekend
The second annual Whistle Pig Vail series is packing the summer schedule at Ford Amphitheater in Vail
The Vail Valley Foundation announced in partnership with AEG Entertainment the addition of Bon Iver to the second annual Whistle Pig Vail series coming to the Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater this summer.
Iver will perform Monday, Sept. 2, with doors opening at 6:30 p.m. and the show starting at 7:30. Tickets go on sale Friday, May 17, at 10 a.m. and start at $75. For more information or tickets, visit http://www.whistlepigvail.com.
Other performances in the Whistle Pig Vail series include:
- Steve Martin & Martin Short (July 14)
- Trey Anastasio Band (Aug. 12-13)
- Steve Miller Band & Marty Stuart and his Fabulous Superlatives (Aug. 14)
- Nathaniel Rateliff & the Night Sweats (Aug. 19)
- Gary Clark Jr. (Sept. 5)
- Jason Isbell & The 400 Unit