Colorado artist PJ Olsson wins Grammy award
February 12, 2019
The Recording Academy awarded a Grammy award Sunday to Winter Park resident PJ Olsson’s latest collaboration, a remastered edition of the Alan Parsons Project album Eye in the Sky.
The award was for best immersive audio album.
Olsson’s win, shared with collaborators Alan Parsons and Dave Donnelly, was announced Sunday afternoon during the Grammy Awards Premiere Ceremony, which was hosted by Reggae musician Shaggy, honoring categories not announced during the live telecast held later in the evening.
Donnelly accepted the award while Olsson and Parsons were not present at the ceremony. It was Parsons's 13th nomination and first win for Eye in the Sky. It was Olsson's first Grammy win.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Warning issued for Edwards residents after 8-10 mountain lions seen roaming neighborhoods
- Edwards man comes face to face with mountain lion Tuesday night
- O. J. Simpson spotted in Vail, posing for selfies
- Storm could bring up to 14 inches of new snow to Vail and Beaver Creek
- WATCH: Park City-area avalanche buries skier in harrowing backcountry episode