10 firms ready to design Vail transit hub
Vail, CO Colorado
VAIL, Colorado ” The town of Vail has received 10 responses from design teams interested in conducting a Lionshead transit center design study. The firms are:
– 4240 Architecture, Denver
– Callison/MPG, Seattle, WA/Avon
– Desman Associates, Denver
– DHM Design, Denver
– IBI Group/David Evans and Associates, Denver
– Jacobs, Denver
– Leo A Daly, Omaha, Neb.
– Schmueser Gordon Meyer, Glenwood Springs
– Valley Crest Design Group/James Hyatt Studio, Denver
– Zehren and Associates, Avon
The team that’s selected will determine how the transit center will be used, such as what types of buses and shuttles will stop there and how it can be used as a skier drop-off area.
The town will select a firm next month. For more information, contact Tom Kassmel at 970-479-2235