Alpine Bank to match donations to Vail Valley Foundation program
Vail, CO Colorado
VAIL, Colorado – The Vail Valley Foundation and Alpine Bank have again joined forces to bring opportunities to the children of Eagle County. When you give the Vail Valley Foundation Gift of Education between now and Dec. 31, Alpine Bank will match all donations dollar-for-dollar, up to $5,000. Gift options range from $25 to $5,000 and can be made either online at http://www.vvf.org or by contacting director of education Jean McSpadden, 970-949-1999. Online information is also available on how you can expand your holiday gift using the Colorado Child Care Contribution tax credit.
“At every age, from preschool to adulthood, the Vail Valley Foundation offers the opportunity for intellectual growth, striving to make a real difference in the lives of our children,” McSpadden said. “During this season of giving, we are pleased to be able to join with Alpine Bank in this effort. Your heartfelt donation is truly an investment with an endless reward.”
Gift options include:
• $25, which provides seeds for the Sowing Seeds program.
• $50, which purchases sheet music for First Notes students.
• $100, which buys books for the Magic Bus.
• $250, which funds a violin for First Notes.
• $500, which supports a Celebrate the Beat student dancer.
• $1000, which covers a Magic Bus class.
• $2,500, which underwrites a kindergarten scholarship.
• $5,000, which sponsors a college scholarship.
For additional information on all Vail Valley Foundation education initiatives, go to http://www.vvf.org.
Support Local Journalism
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User