Alpine Bank announces recent officer promotions
July 13, 2016
EAGLE COUNTY — Alpine Banks in the Vail Valley have recently promoted the following employees:
• Brian Nestor has been promoted to senior vice president and manager, Avon. Nestor grew up in the small town of Hugo, Colorado. After attending the University of Denver and graduating from the Daniels College of Business with a Bachelor of Science in finance and economics, Nestor completed the Graduate School of Banking at the University of Colorado in Boulder. He has served on the board of the United Way of Eagle River Valley and currently holds board positions on the Literacy Project and Small Champions.
• Andrew Zaback has been promoted to assistant vice president, Avon. Zaback was born and raised in Wyoming. Upon graduating with an accounting degree and minor in soil sciences from the University of Wyoming, he wanted to ski for a winter in Steamboat Springs — one winter turned into about five years. In 2013, Zaback accepted an opportunity to move to the Vail Valley to work as a loan officer for Alpine Bank, where he specializes in residential and commercial real estate lending structured to fit the needs of the customer. Since moving to the Vail Valley, Zaback has become involved as an active member of the Edwards Rotary Club, treasurer for Eagle Valley Senior Life, board member for Public Access TV5 and frequent volunteer for Vail Jazz, Vilar Performing Arts Center and World Cup races.
• Timothy Haley has been promoted to eBanking officer, Vail Valley. Haley grew up in Kentucky and graduated in 2001 from the University of Kentucky's Gatton College of Business with a degree in marketing. Relocating to the Vail Valley, Haley worked in the outdoor industry for many years before moving his talents and skill set to Alpine Bank in 2014.
Haley leads Alpine Bank's eBanking division for the Vail Valley and Steamboat locations. Haley enjoys the community involvement that working with Alpine Bank offers. "I really appreciate being able to work with a company that gives back so much to the community it serves and where my family and I choose to live. Working with Alpine Bank matches closely with my core values," he said.
With headquarters in Glenwood Springs and 38 banking offices in Colorado, Alpine Bank employs nearly 600 people and serves more than 130,000 customers. For more information, go to http://www.alpinebank.com.
Trending In: Announcements
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area COO Henceroth chimes in on Opening Day
- “Kavanaugh, get used to it”: Breckenridge bartender gets stiffed — with a message
- Colorado ski season kicks off at Wolf Creek Ski Area
- Feeling trolled, Breckenridge residents want popular, wooden sculpture removed
- In Avon, a controversial move will be discussed in building which was the subject of a controversial move