Alpine Bank hosts holiday toy drive
December 9, 2016
EAGLE COUNTY — Alpine Bank is holding a holiday toy drive, Christmas Toys for Boys and Girls. Taking place at Alpine Banks in Vail, Avon, Edwards and Eagle through Thursday, this toy drive is organized by Stor-N-Lock for Eagle County Colorado Child Protective Services. Please consider donating new, unwrapped toys for our local boys and girls. Toys for all ages are appreciated, including teens.
"It is Alpine Bank's privilege to partner with Eagle County Child Protective Services this holiday season," Alpine Bank Regional President Michael Brown said. "We encourage our customers and community to help us bring joy to the many children helped by this very important organization."
The child protection program investigates allegations of child abuse and neglect and provides protective services to children and youth who are at-risk, or are victims of child abuse or neglect.
Using family engagement processes, the program provides services and support for children, youth and families.
“It is Alpine Bank’s privilege to partner with Eagle County Child Protective Services this holiday season. We encourage our customers and community to help us bring joy to the many children helped by this very important organization.”
Trending In: Announcements
- Warning issued for Edwards residents after 8-10 mountain lions seen roaming neighborhoods
- Edwards man comes face to face with mountain lion Tuesday night
- O. J. Simpson spotted in Vail, posing for selfies
- Storm could bring up to 14 inches of new snow to Vail and Beaver Creek
- WATCH: Park City-area avalanche buries skier in harrowing backcountry episode