Applications available for water district board of directors
February 19, 2016
VAIL — The deadline to apply for the Eagle River Water & Sanitation District board of directors is Feb. 26 at 5 p.m.
Self-nomination and acceptance forms are available at the district office in Vail.
Four of the seven board seats are up for election. Three are four-year terms and one is a two-year term. The four-year terms are for director districts two, four and six, seats currently held by Paul Testwuide, Debbie Buckley and Steve Friedman, respectively.
The two-year term is for Director District three and is held by Kim Langmaid.
Candidates must qualify as an elector of the district and also of the director district up for election. Director district boundaries and candidate eligibility requirements are available by contacting designated election official Catherine Hayes at email@example.com and 970-477-5497.
The regular election will be held May 3. The deadline to request an absentee ballot is April 29.
Recommended Stories For You
For more information, visit http://www.erwsd.org or call Hayes at 970-477-5497.
Trending In: Announcements
- Vail Resorts CEO Rob Katz gives $2 million in grants to support mental health programs
- Trust your gut: Man at center of I-70 stabbing incident warns public
- Russian spammers the likely source of fake email bomb threats, IT experts say
- Beaver Creek extends hours, opens more terrain Saturday
- Colorado Parks and Wildlife arrests 2 Florida men for poaching after anonymous tip