Beaver Creek store celebrates opening
July 31, 2015
BEAVER CREEK —Young Colors, a new children's clothing and accessories store in the Beaver Creek Lodge by the Covered Bridge, will celebrate its grand opening this weekend along with the Beaver Creek Arts Festival.
The celebration includes a free batik arts demonstration by designer Donna Prescott. The store will also have free cookie decorating.
'Toast to our future'
At 4:30 p.m. the store will have a "toast to our future" with hors d'oeuvres and champagne for adults. The store will hold a raffle for a free wardrobe, and there will be door prizes throughout the day.
For more information, go to http://www.Young Colors.com.
Trending In: Announcements
- Adam Sandler coming to Denver in 2019, with special guest
- Xcel Energy, Colorado’s largest utility, committed to going 100 percent carbon-free by 2050
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area opens lift-serviced expansion into the Beavers
- Spring Back show Saturday was ‘problematic’
- Benjamin Dantas excels at climbing championships
- Russian spammers the likely source of fake email bomb threats, IT experts say
- Vail Resorts stock took epic tumble Friday
- Was that comment about ‘peasants’ riding the bus intended to be funny? (letter)
- City of Aspen slams on brakes with Lyft contract
- Jury convicts former Lake County undersheriff Fernando Mendoza guilty of aggravated incest