Beaver Creek store celebrates opening
July 31, 2015
BEAVER CREEK —Young Colors, a new children's clothing and accessories store in the Beaver Creek Lodge by the Covered Bridge, will celebrate its grand opening this weekend along with the Beaver Creek Arts Festival.
The celebration includes a free batik arts demonstration by designer Donna Prescott. The store will also have free cookie decorating.
'Toast to our future'
At 4:30 p.m. the store will have a "toast to our future" with hors d'oeuvres and champagne for adults. The store will hold a raffle for a free wardrobe, and there will be door prizes throughout the day.
For more information, go to http://www.Young Colors.com.
Trending In: Announcements
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area COO Henceroth chimes in on Opening Day
- “Kavanaugh, get used to it”: Breckenridge bartender gets stiffed — with a message
- Colorado ski season kicks off at Wolf Creek Ski Area
- Feeling trolled, Breckenridge residents want popular, wooden sculpture removed
- In Avon, a controversial move will be discussed in building which was the subject of a controversial move