Beaver Creek to offer 1,200 acres until close
BEAVER CREEK — For the final week of winter operations, Beaver Creek Resort is offering 1,196 acres of skiing and snowboarding terrain on the mountain, including Rose Bowl and trails accessed from Birds of Prey Lift (No. 9), and Grouse Mountain Express (No. 10). Skiers and snowboarders can enjoy spring skiing on terrain for all ability levels through Sunday.
The following lifts will be operating this week:
• Buckaroo Express Gondola (No. 1).
• Rose Bowl Express Lift (No. 4).
• Centennial Express Lift (No. 6).
• Cinch Express Lift (No. 8).
• Birds of Prey Express Lift (No. 9).
• Grouse Mountain Express Lift (No. 10).
Spruce Saddle Lodge and the outdoor deck at Talons Restaurant will be open for food and beverages through Sunday. Private and group lessons will continue to be offered for children and adults through Sunday.
For more information on resort updates and activities, visit http://www.beavercreek.com.