Berkshire Hathaway adds associate
July 24, 2015
VAIL — Rod Powell recently joined Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices as a broker associate in its Lionshead office. The announcement was made by Michael Slevin, president of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Colorado Properties.
For the past 20 years, Powell has been a part of Vail Valley real estate, living and working in Vail. His knowledge of the area and the market allows him to pair the right buyers and sellers together to provide exceptional service. Powell is a longtime local, living in the Vail Valley for 34 years. He got his start performing music at Pepi's in Vail and has been entertaining there for 30 years. Powell is excited to become a part of the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices team.
"Rod shares Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices' commitment to quality and customer service," Slevin said. "He is exactly the type of sales professional we are seeking as we continue to grow the company and increase our presence in the Vail Valley. Rod brings a wonderful level of professionalism and great experience and success to our team."
"Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices focuses on the customer, and its goal is to provide the best products and services for its sales professionals. The integrity and professionalism of its people are what make affiliating with Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices the best choice possible," Powell said.
For more information, email Powell at Rod@RodPowellVail.com or call him at 970-390-1374.
Trending In: Announcements
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area COO Henceroth chimes in on Opening Day
- Feeling trolled, Breckenridge residents want popular, wooden sculpture removed
- Colorado ski season kicks off at Wolf Creek Ski Area
- Ski.com and Epic Pass are accepting applications for the dream ski job
- In Avon, a controversial move will be discussed in building which was the subject of a controversial move