Brush Creek Dry Goods celebrates 18 years
EDWARDS — Brush Creek Dry Goods in Riverwalk is celebrating its 18th year of business this November. Proprietors Faith and Raymond Bleesz recently returned from the MAGIC Show in Las Vegas, a semi-annual men’s fashion show. There, the Bleeszes found and purchased goods for next spring and summer.
The Bleeszes spent three days making the rounds at the show, seeing new an old vendors and reviewing the lastest garments and upcoming trends.
Raymond Bleesz, the buyer of men’s fashion at Brush Creek Dry Goods, said there several trends shaping up for next season:
• Bleached out — destruction and distressing fashion attire.
• Prints and flower power — small florals for older consumers, with bolder motifs younger buyers.
• Island Life — tropical-inspired prints, botanicals and foliage.
• Surf’s Up — any color, tie dye looks for the young.
• Tooning In — cartoon graphics, a youthful side.
• Denim — it’s still strong, however with new fabrications and colors.
For more information, stop by the store at 275 Main St., in The Riverwalk at Edwards or to go http://www.brushcreekdrygoods.com.
Support Local Journalism
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User