Chamber head elected to regional board
February 10, 2017
EAGLE COUNTY — Chris Romer, the president and CEO of the Vail Valley Partnership, has been elected to a two-year term on the Board of the Western Association of Chamber Executives Board of Directors.
The group is an association of chamber of commerce executives and staff professionals with approximately 830 members in 17 Western states and Canada. The association is designed to promote and enhance the professional development of chamber of commerce executives and is the largest state or regional chamber of commerce executives association in the United States.
While the overall real estate market continues to improve, it also remains very complex, differing significantly in pricing, days-on-market and other important metrics from area-to-area. This is why we continue to provide you with this in-depth analysis of real estate throughout Eagle County. It is our hope that it will prove to be of value as you consider buying or selling throughout the coming year.
Trending In: Announcements
- Warning issued for Edwards residents after 8-10 mountain lions seen roaming neighborhoods
- Edwards man comes face to face with mountain lion Tuesday night
- Storm could bring up to 14 inches of new snow to Vail and Beaver Creek
- Skier rushed from Beaver Creek, pronounced dead at 85
- WATCH: Park City-area avalanche buries skier in harrowing backcountry episode