Class focuses on influential rabbi
May 3, 2014
VAIL — This May, Chabad Jewish Center of Vail will present "Paradigm Shift: Transformational Life Teachings of the Lubavitcher Rebbe," a new six-session course by the Rohr Jewish Learning Institute. The course will be offered as part of a series of local activities in Vail marking 20 years since the passing of "the Rebbe," Rabbi Menachem M. Schneerson. a visionary religious leader who inspired countless individuals during his lifetime and established a global network of educational, social, and religious institutions to revive the post-holocaust Jewish landscape.
"Paradigm Shift" will be offered in Vail over six Wednesdays at the Inn at Riverwalk in Edwards beginning May 14. The course will explore Rabbi Schneerson's philosophy and outlook.
Like all Jewish Learning Institute programs, "Paradigm Shift" is designed to appeal to people at all levels of Jewish knowledge, including those without any prior experience or background in Jewish learning. All Jewish Learning Institute courses are open to the public, and attendees need not be affiliated with a particular synagogue, temple, or other house of worship.
For more information, call 970-476-7887 or visit http://www.myJewishVail.com.
Trending In: Announcements
- Line cut leads to CenturyLink internet outages; service expected to be restored by 10 p.m. Tuesday
- Vail, Beaver Creek to open early for 2018-19 season
- Arson on the mountain: Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were country’s worst eco-terrorist attack
- Vail Valley winter air service includes more flights from several cities
- Large climbing gym opens in Eagle County