Colorado Care presentation is Monday
September 9, 2016
EAGLE COUNTY — Coloradans for Coloradans representative Freddie Gaudet will be presenting an overview of Amendment 69 on Monday.
Also known as Colorado Care, it is aimed at creating a single-payer health care system for the state of Colorado.
About The Plan
Under this plan, all residents will be covered through a tax on payroll, which will be shared by employers and employees. Administration of the program will be handled by a 21-member board with three representatives elected from each of the seven congressional districts.
This event will be held at Battle Mountain High School starting at 6 p.m. and is open to the public. Those attending should enter through the cafeteria at the east end of the building in order to access the lecture hall.
For more information, call 970-376-5100.
Trending In: Announcements
- I-70 closed in Glenwood Canyon after fatality in traffic incident
- Police investigating car vs. pedestrian fatality on I-70 in Glenwood
- Vail’s Mikaela Shiffrin four-peats in worlds slalom
- Avalanche advisory issued for Vail, Summit County through Presidents Day weekend
- Father of snowboarder who died at Snowmass: ‘He was just one of those good guys’