Colorado Care presentation is Monday
September 9, 2016
EAGLE COUNTY — Coloradans for Coloradans representative Freddie Gaudet will be presenting an overview of Amendment 69 on Monday.
Also known as Colorado Care, it is aimed at creating a single-payer health care system for the state of Colorado.
About The Plan
Under this plan, all residents will be covered through a tax on payroll, which will be shared by employers and employees. Administration of the program will be handled by a 21-member board with three representatives elected from each of the seven congressional districts.
This event will be held at Battle Mountain High School starting at 6 p.m. and is open to the public. Those attending should enter through the cafeteria at the east end of the building in order to access the lecture hall.
For more information, call 970-376-5100.
Trending In: Announcements
- Vail Resorts, local business groups announce Merchant Pass options for 2018-19
- Skier captures early season Loveland Pass avalanche on video
- Bear sighting in Avon, video captured in resident’s backyard
- A community battles back: Vail rallies around rebuilding what terrorists destroyed in 1998 fire
- Arson on the mountain: Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were country’s worst eco-terrorist attack