Common Cents program comes to Vail library
VAIL — The Vail Public Library has earned the honor of being selected as just one of 13 libraries in Colorado to participate in Common Cents for Colorado, a financial literacy initiative made possible through a national grant program. Common Cents for Colorado consists of a five-part workshop series, with topics covering everything you need to know to manage your own money.
Seminars will begin in January. Here’s the schedule:
• Jan. 11: Goal Setting and Financial Planning
• Jan. 19: Key Investment Concepts (that everyone should know)
• Jan. 26: Retirement Savings Vehicles (that everyone should use)
• Feb. 2: Common Investment Types
• Feb. 8: Managing Money During Retirement
All sessions are scheduled for 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. Light refreshments will be served.
For more information, go to www.vaillibrary.com/commoncents.
Support Local Journalism
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User