County motor vehicle services will be unavailable on Tuesday
June 21, 2014
EAGLE COUNTY — Motor vehicle services from the Eagle County Clerk and Recorder will be unavailable on Tuesday to allow all Clerk and Recorder employees to assist with the primary election. Those with vehicle registration, title or license plate needs are asked to plan ahead.
Register on Election Day
The Tuesday primary is a mail ballot election and ballots have been sent to all voters with a party affiliation. Unregistered voters may register up to, and including on Election Day at http://www.GoVote Colorado.com or at a Voter Service and Polling Center located at Clerk's Offices in Avon, Eagle and El Jebel. Also, all registered, unaffiliated voters may register for a particular party at any time up until Election Day.
Ballots must be returned to any clerk's office by 7 p.m. Tuesday. Postmarks on ballots returned by mail do not count.
For more information, contact Eagle County Clerk and Recorder Teak Simonton at 970-328-8728 or Election Manager Liz Bailey at 970-328-8726. To view sample ballots, visit http://www.eaglecounty.us/clerk and click on "Voting and Elections."
Trending In: Announcements
- Skier dies after crash at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Trust your gut: Man at center of I-70 stabbing incident warns public
- More than 2,400 petition signatures oppose Berlaimont plan north of Edwards
- Beaver Creek extends hours, opens more terrain Saturday
- Vail Pass upgrades will have to balance needs of motorists, cyclists, wildlife