Douglas Baird joins Can Do MS team
August 4, 2015
AVON — Can Do Multiple Sclerosis has announced that Douglas C. Baird has joined its leadership team as the director of finance and operations. Baird is a seasoned finance executive with more than 30 years of experience.
"We are very fortunate to welcome Doug to Can Do MS," said Heidi A. Heltzel, Can Do MS president and CEO. "He is a demonstrated leader in nonprofit and for-profit sectors and brings a wealth of experience in accounting, finance and administration."
Prior to his work with Can Do MS, Baird most recently served as controller for The Allen Company Inc. in Broomfield. Previous roles include director of finance for The Sebastian Vail and chief administrative officer for ACH Foam Technologies LLC. Baird was also appointed to several key roles on the board of directors for the Hospice of Metro Denver, including chairman, vice-chairman and treasurer.
Baird, who lives in the Vail Valley and has volunteered as a ski instructor for the National Sports Center for the Disabled and for the Eagle Valley Community Fund, is deeply committed to his community and is looking forward to working locally for a dynamic nationwide organization.
For additional information about Can Do MS, visit http://www.mscando.org.
Trending In: Announcements
- Vail Resorts, local business groups announce Merchant Pass options for 2018-19
- Skier captures early season Loveland Pass avalanche on video
- Bear sighting in Avon, video captured in resident’s backyard
- A community battles back: Vail rallies around rebuilding what terrorists destroyed in 1998 fire
- Arson on the mountain: Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were country’s worst eco-terrorist attack