Eagle County senior calendar
Upcoming senior events
• Wednesday: New! Medicare counseling will be held every Wednesday from 10:30-2:30 at the Golden Eagle Senior Center. Must call 328-8896 to sign up for a spot.
• Friday: Book Lover’s Coffee Klatch, 10:30 a.m. at the Golden Eagle Senior Center. Come enjoy great conversation about all things books! Coffee, tea and goodies provided.
• Friday: N’Balance: evidence-based falls prevention exercise class at Maloit Park Senior Wellness Center, 10:30. The class will take place every Friday for 8 weeks. • Friday: Non-medical foot care at Maloit Park Senior Wellness Center, 9:30-11:30. Must call 328-2812 for an appointment.
• Monday, March 27: Shopping trip to Avon Walmart, Home Depot, etc. Bus will leave the Golden Eagle Senior Center at 10:00 a.m. and return a bit after noon. Please call 328-8896 for more information or to sign up.
• Are you 60 or better and interested in an exciting bus tour of New Mexico? Join other local seniors for a 5 day tour of New Mexico, April 23-28. Bus will pick up to leave in Eagle and Minturn. $700 per person – includes all transportation, lodging, activities and food. Call 328-8896 for more information.
To learn more about ongoing activities for seniors, please visit: http://www.eaglecounty.us/PublicHealth/Healthy_Aging/Overview/
Golden Eagle Senior Center: 715 Broadway Eagle, 970-328-8896; Maloit Park Senior Wellness Center (VSSA building): 1951 Highway 24 Minturn, 970-328-8831
Support Local Journalism
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User