Eagle County senior calendar
March 27, 2017
Upcoming Senior Events
• Today: Blood pressure and blood glucose testing at the Golden Eagle Senior Center, 11:30 a.m. No sign up necessary – first come, first served.
• Wednesday: New! Medicare counseling will be held every Wednesday from 10:30 to 2:30 at the Golden Eagle Senior Center. Must call 970-328-8896 to sign up for a spot.
• Wednesday: "Going Away" party for our activities coordinator, Karen Purdy. All are welcome to join the fun. Please call 970-328-2812 to make a reservation 24 hours in advance.
• Are you 60 or better and interested in an exciting bus tour of New Mexico? Join other local seniors for a 5 day tour of New Mexico, April 23-28. Bus will pick up to leave in Eagle and Minturn. $700 per person – includes all transportation, lodging, activities and food. Call 970-328-8896 for more information. Eagle Valley Senior Life is currently looking for a part-time Program Director. Please share broadly. Thank you.
• "Eagle Valley Senior Life: Partners In Elder Caregiving" is seeking a part-time Program Director .Seeking a professional who is passionate about improving the quality of life of older adults with cognitive, physical and social limitations and their caregivers in Eagle County. Health Care related background preferred, but not required.
Recommended Stories For You
*To learn more about ongoing activities for seniors, please visit: http://www.eaglecounty.us/PublicHealth/Healthy_Aging/Overview/
Golden Eagle Senior Center: 715 Broadway Eagle, 970-328-8896; Maloit Park Senior Wellness Center (VSSA building): 1951 Highway 24, Minturn, 970-328-8831.
Trending In: Announcements
- Adam Sandler coming to Denver in 2019, with special guest
- Xcel Energy, Colorado’s largest utility, committed to going 100 percent carbon-free by 2050
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area opens lift-serviced expansion into the Beavers
- Benjamin Dantas excels at climbing championships
- Spring Back show Saturday was ‘problematic’
- Russian spammers the likely source of fake email bomb threats, IT experts say
- Vail Resorts stock took epic tumble Friday
- Vail Resorts CEO Rob Katz gives $2 million in grants to support mental health programs
- Was that comment about ‘peasants’ riding the bus intended to be funny? (letter)
- Nathaniel Rateliff & the Night Sweats and Shakey Graves to headline Vail Snow Days